Why a training config ?
This file is made to automatically configure your local server as a training server. Once executed, you can train to launch grenades in optimal conditions (Unlimited time, infinite grenades, etc...). It also has other advantages that will facilitate your training!
How to start ?
If it's not already done, download Sothatwemaybefree.cfg
Then paste it on /SteamApps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo/cfg/
- On CS:GO, click on the Play Button.
- Select Practice with bots on the top left dropdown list.
- Choose the Competitive tab and be sure to select No bots on the right dropdown list.
- Choose the map you want and launch it with Go.
- Once you have selected a side, open the console command and type exec sothatwemaybefree.cfg.
- Everything you need to know is explain in console.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to open the console ?
Activate the console in Help & Options -> Game Settings -> Enable developer console. This will then allow you to open the console using the tilde key (~ or ²).
How do i train on 128 Ticks server ?
Go on your Steam library, right click on CS:GO -> Properties -> Define launch options. Then add -tickrate 128.
How do i know if my server is 64 or 128 ticks ?
Start your server and type net_graph 1 on console command. Now, just check values of up and cmd. To hide thoses informations, use net_graph 0.
How to train easily ?
Sothatwemaybefree.com works well with Steam Browser, so instead of Alt-Tab, you can just toggle the Steam Overlay (Shift-Tab by default).
My own binds are gone ?!
Type exec config.cfg on console or restart your game.